Friday, August 24, 2012

Stealing From Siblings


Now admit it, girls. We've all done it.


Clothes, shoes, socks, jewelry, perfume, nail-polish and pony-tails. We've all stolen them from our sisters, or been robbed ourselves. 

Well, a few days ago, I walked into my sisters room. She was on her computer, with her back facing me. I walked up to the dresser, where she keeps a lot of her perfume and lotion and stuff. 

Now I'm admitting to it, I steal quite often. What?! I mean, who else has the most awesome Bath and Body Works scents then your 18 year-old sister?

I saw this strange bottle. Frosted Vanilla. Oh yeah. It was a buttery, creamy color. So tempting. I tried to smell it, but there was no way to do it without spraying it.

So, I picked it up, and gave it a good squirt in the air. That's where I went wrong. 

My sister whirled around with a disgusted look on her face and said, "Did you spray that?"

"Yeah?"

"That's vinegar and lemon juice!" 

Yeah... so the room kinda smelled bad for a little while! She uses the strange mixture to do natural highlights in her hair... and she had just happened to put it in a leftover spray bottle... Sibling trap, if you ask me.

And the point of this blog post, you ask? Well, many a time have I rushed into my sister's room to steal some perfume, literally seconds before leaving the house. Can you imagine what would have happened if I used the "Frosted Vanilla Body Mist?"right before leaving for church? No, its too horrible to think about. 

Please be careful when stealing from siblings. Results may be disastrous.

12 chatty people:

Anonymous said...

Haha that's hilarious! Teaches you to ask before you use! :D
Love it!

Go Bold said...

Oh my goodness! thats hilarous! you made me smile hard!

glad you didn't spray yourself. that does sound like a nice smell, the frosty vanilla

--Rachel S

Zoƫ said...

Haha, so true! Thanks for starting my day with a laugh.

Unknown said...

OMG!!!

I am going to try that vinegar and lemon juice though. I have some blond highlights in my brown hair, but the highlights are tiny so I kind of look weird so I'll try that to blend it in!!

That was funny, and yeah, I wouldn't wanna smell like that either!
Hannah

Katherine said...

Haha that's hilarious! You are sooo lucky you didn't do it on a church day like you said! LOL

Liz said...

LOL!!! That's so funny. I don't have any siblings, but when I was younger I would steal my favorite flavor of cough drops and hide them, then suck on them when I could get by myself. :P

<3 Elizabeth

Nine said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
xxx

Not a real account said...

You won something on my giveaway so come check it out!!! :)

Brooklyn said...

Ahh I am grinning THIS big.=] You are just so lovable. {And we must chat sometime...yes?}


http://jumping4jesus.blogspot.com/

Kathryn said...

EEK!!

Kathryn said...

Aw!! So glad you are grinning :) And thank you!! So are you, you know :D
Ah, yes. We MUST. :D

Piper said...

So. True. I have two older sisters, and my twenty-year-old one always has the best EVERYTHING. Clothes, shoes, perfumes, workout clothes, earbuds, hair thingies, et cetera, et cetera. I was trying to steal her best perfume once when she was out, and I had just grabbed it when she was like, "What are you doing?!" Yup, such a relatable post. Thanks for sharing!

Piper♥

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com